Toronto

Toronto
Toronto, Canada

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Light the WORLD!

Hello Everyone!

First of all no pictures from this week because I forgot my camera cord in all of the confusion this morning. But because I've been putting my pictures on my USB I might send some random ones and then sister Wu might have some so we'll see. 

So I'm going to keep this letter short but the big thing you should all know is that the CHRISTMAS INITIATIVE STARTED!!! I love Chirstmas so much and I'm so excited to be able to share it with people this year! #LightTheWorld! Service is the best!

So I did go on exchanges to Spanish work this week. Down in actual down, town Toronto instead of semi down Toronto, I got to see a lot of missionaries that I just love to pieces and sister Tyler is one of my sister training leaders again which is the best! We had a blast together and I did a pretty good job of remembering my Dora level Spanish. We played Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John in Spanish and I have played it before with my family so that was the only way I survived! It was a blast though!

Also, sister Tyler really taught me how bus contacting works to that was a bonus! My stress levels have gone way down since then which has been a relief! 

Also Happy American thanksgiving. I literally forgot that Thanksgiving was a thing until sister Wu told me it was thanksgiving. 

So we set a ton of appointments for potentials this week and it's going to be awesome! We also found a new this week by the name of Mr. Xin sister Wu basically said. "We're missionaries for the church." and he was all like: "Church? I want to join a church! How do I do it?" And we were all like... "Well we usually like to meet with people-" "Okay can you meet right now?" "We actually have an appointment right now, can you do tomorrow?" "Yes!" So we met with him and it was a great lesson and he had a ton of questions about how the holy Ghost works and it was just really, really cool. 

So those were the big things that happened this week but I do want to finish this by letting you all know that God really does look out for us and that the powers of heaven are real. There are miracles just waiting around every corner God is pouring out blessings on His people and all we have to do to accept them is to look up!

I love you all and enjoy the start to your Christmas season!

-Sister Skinner

No comments:

Post a Comment