Toronto

Toronto
Toronto, Canada

Monday, January 4, 2016

Hello Everyone!

I'm not sure how to start with this week. There has been so many blessings. I extended my first baptismal invitation, we went from having 1 investigator to having 5, the toilet overflowed and flooded our bathroom, we got to do so much service, It snowed quite a bit and as of today it's negative 18 degrees Celsius Which is not nearly as cold as it could be but it's still rather cold. I got the Skinner Calendar this week and it was exactly what I needed that day. We had two investigators come to church, I ate way to much this week and somehow through it all I woke up one morning finally feeling comfortable with what I'm doing. To be fair I'm not sure how long that last one will last but I'm starting to get there! Look at that snow! isn't it great, the coat and boots sure are nice too!
 
 
​I'm not actually sure if you can see those but if you can Great!

So yes it's been cold, but life has also been good the big story of this week is that we did finally start to get real investigators! and while we still spend several hours a day outside contacting we are now on our way to actually teaching people! I love being able to share my testimony and while helping new converts and returning members is great, being able to share with someone who's never heard about God before is amazing as well! Church was fantastic! Between the three sets of missionaries who go to singles ward we had 8 total investigators show up! It was so cool! so many blessings.
Well I'm going to keep this short this week as I have a bunch of technical errors that I need to fix in my missionary portal (Yay for more messed up paperwork!) but I pray for all of you and I'm so very grateful that you are all doing well in your life and I hope you all continue to look for the blessings around you!
 
God be with you till we meet again!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment