Toronto

Toronto
Toronto, Canada

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Life in Moments


Hello Everyone!

So thoughts on this week. Guess what? I got a camera! and it's beautiful and yellow and it takes wonderful pictures and now you're going to get so many pictures! So to whoever sent me the camera and will be forever grateful!

Anyways this week has been so fabulous! The Easter initiative started up this week and we've been working on that all over if you haven't seen the stuff the church has put out I would recommend it to everyone because it's beautiful and so cool! We did a lot of street contacting this week and it was actually pretty successful we've had a lot more people at ESL this week and that's been such a blessing. One of the day's we were out putting signs up I did get an angry man tell me that I was a menace and that I should go back to my own country. But when he was yelling at me all I could think was that I am in Canada on God's errand and this person wasn't going to stop me. There really is such power in knowing that God is on our side. There is so much to be grateful for.

We also had Stake conference this week and it was so good! There was such a focus on what baptism really means and that's been the focus of my study all week. Why we baptize is so important if we really understand the fact that Baptism is a gift a promise and a journey then we will reach for it! there is great power in knowing that God has promised to be with you when you get baptized... is that not amazing?

We fear not for we know that we are not alone!

I love you all so much!

Sister Skinner

No comments:

Post a Comment