Toronto

Toronto
Toronto, Canada

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sister Moody Calls Me Mama Skins

 
 
Hello Everyone!

Sister Moody and I are having a blast and she's made it her personal goal to get me to take more pictures on my camera this transfer then I ever have before so... yes you might get some good pictures and you might get some random ones we'll see how that goes.

So Monday sister Chen and I went through our last p-day together and we got a lot done! We also stopped by sister Lee, sister Tsui, and sister Cheng's houses and said goodbye to all of them and I loved it so much! They all really took me under their wings while I was in Bayview and I love them all so much! They are all super sweet!

Tuesday I said goodbye to sister Chen for the next six weeks and got picked up by another sister to go to Brampton for the transfer and it was awesome! I love missionaries. That probably sounds a little odd coming from me as I am a missionary right now but it's the truth, I love seeing them and getting the chance to be with so many wonderful elders and sisters. It's such a blessing. We then traveled the long two hour drive out to London and since then sister Moody has been showing me around like a pro and I've been trying not to fall asleep because I'm to tired! HaHA ha!

Seriously though this week has been amazing and sleepy at the same time.

I don't remember a lot of what happened this week except that Saturday was sister Moody's birthday and it was so much fun! We had appointments and we stopped by William a really old investigator who loves sister Moody and threw a mini party for her and it was so sweet! and then we got to go to Smokes which is only the best poutine place in Canada and it was the first time sister Moody went so that was delicious and also probably took a few years off of my life but that's what happens when you stick French fries, gravy, and cheese curds together and call it a meal! Seriously though we got home so full that night it was crazy.

So I really am like falling asleep on the computer but at the same time I know that we were just so blessed this week! There were so many miracles and working with sister Moody has been so much fun because she is one of the hardest workers ever and I just need someone to pull me along just a little bit this last transfer and I know with her I'll be able to finish strong! I love this girl to pieces and it's the best.

So I guess the biggest miracle for this week though was seeing all the wonderful people that I'm going to have a chance to work with over the next several weeks. I love seeing all these people and knowing that we are moving forward with them into eternity! Church really is such a blessing though!

Spiritually I've found a lot of solace in knowing that everyday even if all I can give is just a little bit God really does just take that and work miracles. We've been talking and teaching, laughing and loving every minute and I know that this is a blessing from God. Going forward is going upward and we fly every time we strive!

Anyways, I love you all and I wish you all the best. I might get transferred again this week because there is a new sister coming out today but president doesn't know where to put her yet because she's white... hey that sounds like my first transfer out! Ha! It'll be great love you all! Sorry for emailing so late we went to the mall and took squad pictures with the mannequins it was sweet.

Love you!

-Sister Skinner




No comments:

Post a Comment