Toronto

Toronto
Toronto, Canada

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Teaching and Learning

 
 
Hello Everyone!

I feel like from this point out my letters are just going to get shorter and shorter! Sorry about that! It was a good week though, we taught really good lessons to the new converts in the area Amy and Guo and we also taught a ton of other lessons one that particularly stands out was to Nizzy who is actually Lizzy but we put her down as Nizzy for everything and she like it so... She loved learning about the plan of salvation and the doctrine of baptisms for the dead. She seems to excited to learn more and we are so excited to be teaching her!

Other things that happened this week in no particular order.

Sister Moody asked on of our members to make a cake for break the fast and he did. It was made in one of those fancy removable bottom pans and sister Moody had never seen one of those before and so he hands her the pan with left overs and she takes one look at the switch and goes. "Oh what does this do?" and the next thing you know the cake in on the floor. It was hilarious the good news is that it only spilled a little and we still got to keep it.

We went on exchanges this week. Fun stuff! English work! I enjoyed it and met a women who reminded me so much of my beloved friend sister Holm! I think that was one of the moments where it really hit me that I'll be coming home soon!

We also ran into a girl on the bus who I talked to for a long time about the plan of salvation and what it would mean to her and then she got off the bus before I could set a return appointment! No!

This morning I bought clothes from Roots because it's so Canadian and I'm going home soon! AH!

We also had fast and testimony meeting and it was just so good! I love church.

I love you all so much and I'm sorry to keep this so short this week! Good luck with everything!

-Sister Skinner
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment