Toronto

Toronto
Toronto, Canada

Monday, April 24, 2017

What I Learned

My "funeral" to mark the end of my life in the mission field!
 
Hey Everyone!

So What My mission means to me.

My first transfer I learned to take the unexpected and to see blessings in my trials. I learned how to fix a toilet and how to convert Miles into Kilometers.

My second transfer I learned that miracles do happen based on your faith. God will not make a miracle happen against your will. But This is his work. I also learned what Hot pot was.

My Third transfer I learned that change can be a good thing and that different is not a bad thing. I learned how to love a ward like a family, and how to lead and follow. Also I learned how to make Chinese soup.

My Fourth transfer was the transfer I learned to adapt and to love it. There are people all around who need our help and we can find them out there or right beside us.

My Fifth transfer I learned that dreams can come true, and that cars need to be taken in as soon as they are broken. I learned that God sometimes waits to answer prayers and that it's always a good thing.

My sixth transfer I learned that I can not understand Taiwanese and that the members everywhere can help in everything. I learned how to lift even when I was hurting and how through supporting others God can help support you too.

My seventh transfer I learned how to train and how to keep commitments to myself. I learned that Christ takes imperfect people and lets us decide how fast we will progress.

My eighth transfer I learned that love can change people for the better.I also realized that people in Canada like wearing construction fashion.

My ninth transfer I learned how to kill cockroaches, how to bear testimony and how to take care of myself and others.

My tenth transfer I learned that I am improving and I am progressing and I am loved. I also learned that Chinese food is actually my favorite.

My eleventh transfer I learned to work hard and to play hard and that God is always in your corner. I also learned to take serious things seriously and ridiculous things ridiculously.

My twelveth transfer I learned how to take real world problems and solve them. I learned how to give inter muscular shots. I learned how to say hello in Syrian.

Over all I learned that things do work out. God lives He is more active in our lives than we really think He is and that there is always hope. Peace can be found even in the darkest of times. If you are sad go and serve. Love. Love. Love.

My mission has meant so much to me and I do not regret a single moment. For this is God's work and I will never regret giving my all to my God.

I'm going home. But I'm not the same and I'm so grateful for that. My homecoming party will start at my house 10:30am on Sunday the 30th and then my talk will be given in sacrament meeting starting at 1 at 555 S. Averett Ave. Springville, UT.

I love you all so much.

Thank you for supporting me.

signing out
Sister Skinner

No comments:

Post a Comment